So excited I enrolled in night classes. What could go wrong?
- me during the purge: (breaks all the strange and dated laws that police don't really enforce anymore. like that bullshit about not being able to keep a donkey in your bathtub? it's time to truly live.)
- Assassin's Creed Unity: *no playable female Assassins*
- Male gamers: This is just fine, so shut up! What's important isn't the character's gender, it's the story they are in! Who cares about the characters' genders? Stop trying to ruin other people's fun!
- Hyrule Warriors: *10 playable characters, 8 of them are women*
- Male gamers: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?! There are too many girls in this game! What about us, the male fans? Why the female fans have more options? Women aren't interesting, if you don't include more men in the game then the story will become boring!